· The current landscape / post COVID 19 and recent developments.
· Operational resilience post COVID 19: The imperative shift from traditional business continuity; lessons learned.
o Organising for resilience: The key organising principles to make your business more resilient and turning these into new management practices.
o Being a resilient organisation / organisational resilience in your business sector.
o The historical and psychological context of organisational resilience.
· Accelerated operational resilience across the world.
· Why resilience matters: Understanding system complexities and likely sources of problems to determine where resilience is most needed.
· Operational resilience, the art of extended enterprise risk management.
· Introduction to the Resilience Spiral: The two sides of organisational resilience.
· Building resilience capabilities on four levels:
o Resilience as a strategic objective, Operational resilience, Behavioural resilience and Value chain resilience.
· Building a resilience capability.
o Embedding resilience into every function: Best practice approaches to value chain, information technology and customer relationship risk management.
· How to place resilience at the heart of what you do and future-proof your organisation; Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), Key Risk Indicators (KRI’s) and Organisational Resilience Indicators (ORI’s).
· Overview of the elements of Organisational Resilience.
· Introduction to the organisational resilience current state assessment tool.Horizon scanning: Developing a picture of your organisation’s future and your risk appetite.
- Facilitator: Dirk Haasbroek